Rick and Jessa | Daniels Park | Colorado Wedding Photographer

March 27, 2015

We started before the sun rise…the beautiful blues and purples, that stood out across the valley.  And then we watched the sky move to amazing orange, pink, red and yellow….sometimes you just forget how simply breath taking a sun rise can be…as it happens everyday.    Ahhh, and then I’m in photographers heaven as I watch the way the sun hits Jessa and Rick…I was trying to contain my happiness…but if you are a photographer then you know what I’m talking about.  😉

Basically we spent the morning laughing and hiking…some days really just don’t feel like work.  All those breath taking views and a lovely couple to hang out with.  🙂  Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from that early morning!  Congrats again Jessa and Rick…I can not wait to photograph your beautiful wedding in Vail this summer!

1. Nancy Lontoc

March 29th, 2015 at 2:37 am

OMG …. Such gorgeous pictures. You definitely have an eye & skill in capturing a great shot. Can hardly wait for the wedding in Vail !!! Cant wait to meet you. Thank you so much !!

Nancy
    Jessa’s Mom

2. admin

March 29th, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Thank you so much Nancy! I am looking forward to meeting you as well! Jessa and Rick were so wonderful to work with! Thank you for the love on my work!! ☺️

3. Menchie Fernandez

March 29th, 2015 at 4:47 am

Lovely pictures.

4. Sarah Hoffarth

April 2nd, 2015 at 4:50 pm

So gorgeous! I used to always give the glory to sunsets and then I had a baby and started working at 6 am and realized that sunsets don’t have anything on the sunrise! Love that you got up and at em early to capture its beauty with them!

5. Deziree Dufresne

April 2nd, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Your work is always ridiculously stunning! Every one of these photos of absolutely gorgeous! It almost makes me want to do a sunrise session, but I just don’t think I could get up that early haha…

6. Jennie Crate

April 2nd, 2015 at 6:25 pm

That last photos is stunning! I love that you can convince your clients to get up early and look that gorgeous!

7. Kyla Fear Williams

April 2nd, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Gorgeous gorgeous work. You always capture such beautiful connections!