Ben and Abbey | Backyard Wedding | Denver Wedding Photographer

June 16, 2015

This wedding so reminded me of Father of the Bride.  The elegant, beautiful soft details.  The twinkling lights, big tall trees,  “the navy blue” suits šŸ˜‰ …it was just pure magic.  All day long.  Abbey and Ben’s obvious happiness and sweet adoration of each other…simply beautiful to photograph.  Also, the fact that it had been raining for 24 days straight and decided to NOT rain on their wedding day…I mean the sun had to shine on this couple.  šŸ™‚  I was in love with all the gorgeous cottonwood trees surrounding the lake.

This family knows how to throw an event and Jen and I could not have been happier to photograph it.  At the end of this post are all the lovely vendors that helped make this wedding special for Ben and Abbey.

Thank you so much again Ben and Abbey…it was simply an honor to be part of your gorgeous wedding day.  Wishing you both the best in this new adventure of life for you.

Photographers: Elizabeth Ann Photography | kreatid Photography and Design

Wedding Event Coordinator: Pink Diamond Events – Cari and Casey

Florist: Finishing Touches

Cake and Cupcakes: Nothing Bundt Cakes

DJ: Big Sky Celebrations

Hair and Makeup: Bask Salon

Grooms Attire: Express Men

Bridesmaid Attire: Nordstrom

Bridal Attire: Casablanca Bridal

1. Taylor Fisher

June 18th, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Beautiful, beautiful wedding! I love it’s simplicity and they way you captured the entire essence of their day. Simply stunning! Stunning dance photos too, those aren’t easy to get!

2. admin

June 18th, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Thank you! Yes, night shots can be so tricky!!

3. Deziree Dufresne

June 18th, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Her dress is so unique and amazing! And I really love the photo of them walking under the tree. Of course, all the photos are gorgeous!

4. Ashley Kidder

June 18th, 2015 at 6:55 pm

I’m obsessed with that shot of her in the mirror with the “Congratulations” heart written in lipstick in the foreground. Gorgeous gallery!

5. admin

June 18th, 2015 at 10:12 pm

I loved that unique touch that one of the bridesmaids did. SO cute! And thank you Ashley! <3

6. Jennie Crate

June 18th, 2015 at 7:10 pm

I loved the sneak peeks you posted and the rest didn’t disappoint–gorgeous work Elizabeth!

7. Rayna McGinnis Mason

June 18th, 2015 at 10:10 pm

What an amazing wedding! I really love the paper design too!

8. Kelly Wilkerson

June 19th, 2015 at 1:24 am

I simply adore your work! Your photos make me feel like I know the couple and you can feel their happiness radiating! It’s almost as if I was there. Love. Love. Love.

9. Kelly Wilkerson