Tivoli Turnhalle Wedding | Nick and Niki | Denver Wedding Photographer

August 2, 2016

This wedding took me far away from my typical fields and mountain weddings and into the heart of Denver.     And I loved every minute of it.  From the amazing first look location of the Renaissance hotel, to the commissioned graffiti walls of Downtown Denver this was a wedding full of color.   While the colors, locations, and uniqueness of this wedding set the tone it was still a beautiful timeless day filled with personal details.  There was a set of earrings that Niki wore that have been in 3 generations of wedding day photos.   I loved being able to photograph that beautiful moment with Niki’s Mom.  Or the tie pin that Nick wore that was his Great grandfathers.  Old photographs of family members placed throughout the reception added personal and beautiful thoughtfulness.  Pieces of the heritage…small details that help shape and add emotion to an all ready beautiful touching day.

Nick and Niki are a beautiful and artistic couple. Which is obvious at first glance.  But I loved  the way they  laughed easily and were so quick to stop and visit with all their guests through out the night.  It was easy to see how absolutely adored they are by their friends and family.  And when it came time to dance…let me just say this was a couple who simply know’s how to make a party happen.   The way they laughed and danced through their first dance will not be something I soon forget.  Beautiful and fun.

This gorgeous urban wedding was simply amazing to photograph with my sister Jen.  Nick and Niki, I loved every minute of working with you both.  It is simply an honor to have been part of your beautiful day and getting to meet all of your lovely friends and family.  Congrats to you guys!

Here are a few favorites of mine from their gorgeous day.  To see more head on over to my facebook page!

Elizabeth Ann Photography

Also, at the end of this will be all the lovely vendors that helped make this day possible for Nick and Niki.

Elizabeth Ann Photography | Kreatid Photography

Venue | Tivoli Turnhalle

Florals and decor | DIY by friends and family – Well Done!

Bridal Gown | The Bridal Collection

Bridesmaids Cocktail Dresses | Rent the Runway

Groom and Groomsmen Attire | Express

Makeup Artist | Raquel at Beauty Mark

Hair Stylist | Cynthia Maggart

1. Jackie Bertoglio

August 3rd, 2016 at 12:12 am

Elizabeth,
    I love the way you captured the essence of Nick and Niki.
    The pictures are magical.
    Thank you and Jen.
    Jackie Bertoglio

2. admin

August 3rd, 2016 at 3:58 pm

ahhh this made my morning to read this. Thank you Jackie! So loved getting to meet and celebrate with you! What a truly lovely couple inside and out!

3. Monet

August 4th, 2016 at 4:14 pm

I have loved all the images you’ve shared from this wedding so I was so excited to see the entire blog post. Gorgeous work Elizabeth!

4. Maria Brock Hanson

August 4th, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Movie star couple, all the way! I love, love, LOVE all of the colors on this set. Also, the shot during the first look with the bride walking in.. holy feels! Beautiful work, as always!

5. Maria Brock Hanson

August 4th, 2016 at 4:29 pm

6. Jill Houser

August 4th, 2016 at 5:00 pm

You are so talented! Beautiful coupple and captures. My favorite is the one on the bridge.

7. Jennie Crate

August 4th, 2016 at 5:08 pm

the details of this wedding are just spot on! And I love the black and white first dance photo 🙂

8. Sharee Davenport

August 4th, 2016 at 5:15 pm

that one of them back to back in front of the graffiti wall belongs on a billboard. actually on second thought, every single photo you take belongs on a billboard. perfect in every way!

9. Elise Taylor

August 4th, 2016 at 6:38 pm

How sweet that the earrings have been in 3 generations of weddings. And I love the vibrant colors!

10. Melissa Yocum

August 4th, 2016 at 7:51 pm

AYKM right now!??? For real, this couple is GORGEOUS!!! And their wedding day look is just perfection. He’s so dapper, and her gown and shoes and hair and PERFECT makeup…just can’t get over it. And I’m LOVING all of the color. Goodness, I’m going to go look at them all again!

11. michelle

August 4th, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Holy WOW! I love their entire wedding! The colors and depth are breathtaking! Very well photographed!

12. Melissa Johnson

August 4th, 2016 at 10:49 pm

oh wow gorgeous!! That black and white shot of them sitting touching foreheads is stunning! These are all amazing!!! Don’t mind me while I go stalk the rest of your work….

13. Sonja Salzburg

August 4th, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Great job on these! What a beautiul, colorful, fun wedding! Also, his hair is perfection. I may or may not be showing these to my husband for inspiration…

14. Melissa Mullins

August 5th, 2016 at 2:04 am

Wow, urban wedding perfection! Amazing job.

15. Lindsay Tullar

August 5th, 2016 at 6:07 am

eeeeeeep LOVE THOSE BACKDROPS. Girl you were blessed with an awesome location <3 <3 Stunning work

16. Brittany Slaughter

August 5th, 2016 at 6:31 am

never ever ever ever going to get over how magical this whoooole day is! so gorgreous!

17. Cara Elizabeth

August 7th, 2016 at 5:07 am

I am SO diggin those black dresses! And your couple.. holy moly are they gorgeous!!!