Dark Wedding | Denver Wedding Photographer

February 7, 2019

Dark Wedding | Denver Wedding Photographer

Oh my gosh!  What an incredible Dark Wedding to photograph!  Its not everyday you get to see a beautiful bride in a black wedding gown paired with an incredible cathedral length black veil.  Courtney and Randy never had the chance to get wedding photos and when they approached me they said they would like something a little outside the white wedding day box.  This fits them so well and I’m glad they took the time to make it special and unique to their day.  Who says you have to go traditional for your wedding day?  After we took their portraits Courtney and Randy had a few of their close friends to celebrate their love!  Couldn’t have been happier to be included.

We had their reception (party for two?) at the Cork and Cask.  The most incredible little gem in downtown Colorado Springs.  Excellent wine, amazing appetizers, unique artwork and stunning velvet chairs and chandeliers…you guys such a cool place.  You should def. check it out sometime.  Also, try the fondue dessert…you’re welcome.  😉   Our approach to their table decor was dark and romantic.  I loved the gorgeous floral work that Amber from Amber Mustain Floral added through out the candles.  Just made for such an elegant and breathtaking set up.

I found a beautiful place in Colorado Springs that has incredible views for miles in the mountains.  Not only that, the coolest tunnel.  I had taken my kiddos a few weeks earlier to check it out and we had a ton of fun running through that.  Haha.  I have to say Colorado Springs is still surprising me on vast and incredibly diverse it is in epic mountain views and city life.   We are coming around Denver people…just sayin.

I simply can not wait to share a few of my favorites from their gorgeous Dark Wedding.  If you are just checking my work out now, you can also find me on Facebook at

Elizabeth Ann Photography

or on my instagram at

Liz Weitz

Congrats again Courtney and Randy!  Absolutely honored and thrilled to have been your Denver Wedding Photographer! At the end of this post will be a list of all the talented vendors involved in making this day special for Courtney and Randy.  So lovely working with all of you!

Denver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingDenver Wedding Photographer, Dark WeddingElizabeth Ann Photography

Venue | Cork and Cask

Florist | Amber Mustain Floral Design

Hair and Makeup | Ele Posh

Paper Design Suite | Emily Howell

Cake | Icing on the Cake

Ring Design | Jax the Jeweler

Groom Attire | Men’s Wearhouse

Bridal Attire | Wish Gown

Veil | Wish

1. Stacie

February 7th, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Holy. Moly. These shots are amazing! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a mood like that before. I really love them.

2. Chad

February 7th, 2019 at 5:47 pm

omg these photos are stunning! I super love the theme, loooove it. Very unusual, so cool. Thanks for sharing.

Chad

3. Windy

February 7th, 2019 at 9:35 pm

WOW your pictures are beautiful! The brides dress was amazing! I’ve never seen a bride in black but she’s flawless

4. Maggie Unzueta

February 7th, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Wow! I am soooo loving this Black Wedding so much! It’s very unique and classy!

5. Becca Talbot

February 7th, 2019 at 9:47 pm

How different is this?! What a beautiful wedding 🙂 and your photos are amazing x

6. Elaine

February 7th, 2019 at 11:25 pm

I absolutely LOVE her vision of this and how you portrayed it in photos! Their wedding definitely stands out as one of the most unique and gorgeous I’ve seen!

7. Yeah Lifestyle

February 8th, 2019 at 11:00 am

What a beautiful wedding! That black dress really suits the bride and the decor is absolutely stunning. They look very happy together.

8. Joanna

February 8th, 2019 at 2:42 pm

The photos are gorgeous and you were indeed lucky to photograph such a special wedding. Her dress is absolutely breathtaking and I love how they made sure that all the details are in the same dark style.

9. Erin

February 8th, 2019 at 10:35 pm

These shots are absolutely gorgeous, you’re very talented! What a unique wedding.

10. Preet

February 9th, 2019 at 5:27 am

IOne of the stunning wedding photos I ahve ever seen plus the color black was so fabulous and elegant. I rarely see a black wedding and it captured my attention everything not because it is unusual but it is beautiful indeed.

11. twinspirational

February 9th, 2019 at 5:31 am

We love unique weddings, and this dark/goth wedding looks so cool. We love your editing style too. You are such a talented wedding photographer.

12. Nikki

February 9th, 2019 at 7:13 am

I love the non traditional wedding! These are absolutely stunning photos and that bride is breathe taking.

13. Kara

February 9th, 2019 at 10:25 am

Wow, the bride looks very striking. I wouldn’t personally choose to wear black but beautiful photos

14. Catherine

February 10th, 2019 at 6:59 pm

I really love this non-traditional take…the wedding is still beautiful and elegant. Gorgeous shots!

15. Jasemine Denise

February 11th, 2019 at 6:23 pm

NOW THIS is my type of wedding. I am IN LOVE with it. Liz, you captured the details as usual SO well and the bride’s dress?!! Get outta here, it’s amazing! Photographer to photographer, you ROCK it every time and I look forward to being able to tell you that as much as I possibly can!