Spring….

March 8, 2010

Spring, flowers, rain or snow in most cases here in Colorado…I love it.  Not the snow part…yuk, thats just annoying.  But this time of year, I just want to get in my garden and do what I LOVE to do…and thats to garden.  I like getting my hands dirty, surveying the perennials that are coming back and seriously when I see that they are coming back…its like a long lost friend.  Makes me smile.  Sadly, yes, this is very sad for me…getting into my garden is so not a reality…but I long for it.  Which is why this post is for me.  Makes me smile and brings on some anticipation for that time when I can dig into that ground and get dirty.  Enjoy the sweet tulips…come on spring…

1. jen says:

holy cow! beautiful coloring and shots! love that new lens on you! 🙂

2. janet says:

Where did you find those gorgeous tulips? Too early for them to be up where you are…did you just go to a garden center…cool to see!

3. elizabeth says:

No, I won them last night at an Oscar party…store bought tulips…so pretty.

4. O love these pictures. Tulips are my favorite flower.

Tiffany

5. Do you know how cool these pictures would look blown up huge in square frames!! These are my favorite colors!

6. Happy FF! I am following you now! What kind of camera do you shoot with? Your pics are gorgeous.

7. elizabeth says:

Thanks! I use a Nikon D40 with a 35MM F 1.8 (its an awesome lense)…I’ll come over and check your blog out. Thanks for following me!

8. very pretty, love the last pic the best!

9. Amy says:

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by my blog on FF! Something happened when I went to publish your comment, and it vanished!

I’m so glad you’re following me, that’s how I found you- I was very intrigued about your tulips… and you’re absolutely right- they are a wonderful soapy inspiration! In fact, I have a tulip mold I’ve been meaning to use… would you let me post a couple of your tulip pics or a link when I post about the soaps?

Your blog is lovely- I’m now a follower…

10. Greta says:

These pictures are beautiful! Tulips are my absolute favorite flower! Following back from Friday Follow!

11. I’m following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather

12. Sarah Lynne says:

Happy Saturday!! I am a New Friday Follower!!

Sarah

sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

13. This is gorgeous!!! I am your latest follower from Friday Follow (on a saturday). Please stop by my blog at http://www.safehomehappymom.com and follow us as well.

Have a lovely weekend

14. Tezzie says:

Oooohh…I’m sooo aching to be back in my garden! Gorgeous photos of tulips; a true sign of spring…even if they’re store bought ;D

I have a little award for you to pick up, if you’d like…

15. Letherton says:

fellow photographer

Stopping by from “Friday Follow”.

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com