Colorado Springs Portrait Photographer – Sarah

May 18, 2010

This session we took it a while ago to just have fun and goof around downtown.
Sarah also did a previous session with  her with her son .  This woman is not just another pretty face…no, def not just that…nor will she ever be.  She is a single mom working hard to make a beautiful life for her son.  She is a close friend of mine who I share my deep and happy thoughts with.  Someone who when called upon will be there for me through it all.  And  she also is crazy wicked talented with her voice…seriously…gives me chills its so beautiful.  One of her dreams was to learn the guitar…a passing thought of mine as well, I just never went and actually did it.  I’m thinking future country star for sure.  She grabs life with everything it has to offer and I just love her.  What an inspiration for me…so enjoy our vogue moment.  Oh and PS, like I said we did this back in May…but please don’t hesitate to leave a comment!

1. Redbonegirl97

May 18th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Those are beautiful pictures.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

2. Kris

May 18th, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Those are soooooo amazing!!! I love love love how you really see the color in her eyes in the first pic. Way to go with the hair and makeup too Sarah! And Betz, maybe you should think about working for Vogue. You are also annoyingly talented. Oh well, I enjoy riding on the coat tails of my beautiful, successful friends!! Love you both =)

3. jen

May 18th, 2010 at 5:21 pm

beautiful. just beautiful. the last shot is my favorite…just great intensity and composition! 🙂

4. Kate the Great:

May 19th, 2010 at 12:08 am

Gorgeous. Scary Gorgeous. I love the skinny jeans and guitar poses…I’m thinking she’s not going to be single forever!

5. Margarita Rosario

May 19th, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Sarah! You are so beautiful!!!!!

6. Amy

May 20th, 2010 at 2:20 am

Gorgeous!

7. Steadfast Ahoy!

May 23rd, 2010 at 1:14 am

That first picture is so sharply in focus. She looks like she is about to blink, breath, speak. So alive. Your photography sells itself. Good job. Rosemary

8. Jeni

January 21st, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks so much for checking out my post about Chris. Your friend, Sarah, is gorgeous and sounds like an amazing girl! I will definately pass your blog link onto Chris. You never know what could happen! 😉 Jeni

9. elizabeth

January 22nd, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Thats awesome! He won’t regret….seriously, she is really an awesome girl! 🙂 Wishing you the best in your search for your bro!