Perspective….

June 15, 2010

So, hmm, how to begin.  Yesterday, was a tough day.  Some moments in your life you just don’t see coming.  Life moves on and you realize everything happens for a reason.  Or atleast, I usually get to that point.  What I realized yesterday is…photography, when its just for me…for me to see and just be quite…well, I’m at peace.  I haven’t just gone out with my camera, for me, in a while.  And for that, I realized, I can’t do that.  I need this.  I need moments to myself.  So that I can get my thoughts and emotions clear. And yesterday was great also in some ways because my husband looked at me and told me he was proud of me, proud of where I’m going and the things I see and can capture.  Ah, moments like that just melt my heart…and so the perspective comes in and I see that hey, life moves on and yeah, I’ll be fine.  So, enjoy my quite moment yesterday…it was really for me but I do like to share. ;p

1. Sarah

June 15th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Love you Bets. Sorry you had a bad day. I will continue to remind you that this is your art and ultimately it’s for you to release your creativity and also it’s to honor God by using the gifts He gave you. Today is a new day, new promises.

2. Lindsey

June 15th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

lovely pics Bets:) Sorry for the rough day – no fun at all. We love and miss you.

3. janet

June 15th, 2010 at 4:25 pm

So glad you were able to get out and enjoy some “streams & cool waters”…hopefully God refreshed your soul & restored your perspective.

4. 50centlove

June 17th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Beautiful! Those pics just made me sigh and breathe.

5. elizabeth

June 18th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Thank you so much everyone! Your words def encouraged me!

6. Kate the Great:

July 15th, 2010 at 6:34 am

How did I miss this one? Hope you’re having more times for yourself. Wish we had a chance to have a girls night out…miss you.