Chatfield Botanic Garden Wedding | Ben and Bonnie | Denver Wedding Photographer

July 31, 2016

I so love what I get to do.    For me,  there are couples that you meet that from the moment you say hello, its an easy connection.  I felt that with Ben and Bonnie at our first starbucks meeting.  I loved their quirky and shy moments.  Their sense of humor and mostly just the way they connected as a couple.   Their wedding was simply a perfect example of who they are as a couple.   Intimate, gorgeous, happy,  emotional and laid back.  So many moments to love…so many details to look at.  The Chatfield Botanic Garden was a perfect place to wander with your loved ones and play games as the music played.  Clinking glasses and toasting this sweet couple…are you picturing this gorgeous garden wedding yet?  Ahh, it was perfection.  I loved the twinkly lights in the bottles at night by the gorgeous sunflower floral displays.  But most of all I loved the people that came to celebrate with Ben and Bonnie.  They made it such a sweet celebration.  Loved watching them laugh with Bonnie and Ben.   Such a special day and I simply can not wait to share the conclusion to their wedding.  Congrats Bonnie and Ben, I’ve loved every minute working with you two!  May your marriage be blessed with beautiful, happy, sweet moments.

To see more of my favorites from Bonnie and Ben’s wedding please head on over to my facebook page!

Elizabeth Ann Photography

Also, at the end of this post are all the lovely vendors that helped make this beautiful wedding!

Elizabeth Ann Photography | kreatid Photography and Design

Venue | Chatfield Botanic Gardens

Florals | DIY – so in love with all the gorgeous sunflowers!  Way to go Bonnie!

Bridal Gown | BHLDN Wedding Dresses – Anthropologie Weddings

Groom and Groomsmen Attire | Men’s Wearhouse

DJ | DJ Drake

Catering | Spice of Life Catering

1. Jill Houser

August 4th, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Lot of emotions here. Loveley candids and wedding! You got skills, woman! 🙂

2. Jennie Crate

August 4th, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Love the shot of the bridal party in the trees! And you should definitely enter the selfie pic in shoot and share next year!

3. Sharee Davenport

August 4th, 2016 at 5:29 pm

these are all so gorgeous! also, I love her tattoo!

4. Redden Wood

August 4th, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Wow, so gentle and emotional!!! What a sweet, sweet wedding. I love the way you told their story and the emotion every picture evokes! Beautiful work!!

5. Adena

August 4th, 2016 at 7:11 pm

These are gorgeous. The colors are breathtaking! LOVE!!

6. Brittany Slaughter

August 4th, 2016 at 9:01 pm

This wedding is soooo sweet, as always you just do such an incredible job of capture their authentic emotion and I can just tell how they feel about eachother through your photos. Amazing work as always <3

7. michelle

August 4th, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Their reception is amazingly beautiful! Great captures of their very special day!

8. Savannah Chandler

August 5th, 2016 at 2:19 am

Love everything about this! The groomsmen shot is amazing. Beautiful work!

9. Cara

August 7th, 2016 at 5:12 am

Well they’re just adorable. And those sunflowers are SO perfect for their wedding, I am in love with this!

10. chatfield botanic garden colorado wedding | ben + bonnie

August 28th, 2016 at 12:46 am

[…] to see/hear more of their day, you can head over to elizabeth’s blog…it’s was such a beautiful […]