Hudson Gardens Christmas Wedding | Denver Wedding Photographer | Jenny and Ryan

December 18, 2017

Hudson Gardens Christmas Wedding

Oh my goodness…this was the third wedding I’ve photographed for this sweet family…and I’m sad to say the final one of these three sisters.  I’ve spent the last 2 1/2 years watching this family change and grow and become even closer.  I love their beautiful family dynamics and how fiercely they all love each other.  I loved the moment where Jenny’s Dad gives her away and throws his hands up to cheer that he’s finally done throwing weddings.   The annual Mann party no more.  😉 All joking aside, this wedding was special for my sister and I because we have spent so many years photographing their beautiful weddings.  And Jenny and Ryan could not have been easier to work with.  Both of them are so gracious and kind.  Funny and sarcastic…not to mention stunning.  I’m so in love with their vision for this beautiful day.  The floral work was breath taking.  Complimented so well with twinkly lights on pine trees that they brought in.  Candles and pine everywhere…it made it seem like such a classy Christmas wedding.  Jenny’s dress…simply unique and breathtaking.  You can’t help but drop your jaw at first, second and third glance.   And that was just what Ryan’s response was…well, add in a huge smile and then you’ve got it.   The Hudson Gardens had set up their event center for the annual Christmas lights.  And during the reception we took advantage of that and grabbed a few photos.  SO incredibly fun and different!

I simply can not wait to share this beautiful wedding!  I’ve also shared on my facebook page if you’d like to see more click on my name here:

Elizabeth Ann Photography

At the end of this post will be all the lovely and oh so talented vendors that help make this beautiful wedding a reality for Jenny and Ryan.  Congrats again Jenny and Ryan…its been an absolute honor being your wedding photographer!

Elizabeth Ann Photography | 2nd Photographer Jen Driesbach – Photographer
Venue | The Hudson Gardens & Event Center
Wedding Event Coordinator and Planner | Erin Hehn
Florist | Perfect Petal Denver

Videographer | Films About Love
Bridal Gown | Little White Dress wearing Calla Blanche
Bridesmaids Gowns | Anthropologie wearing BHLDN
Groom and Groomsmen Attire Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc.

1. Sarah Katherine Davis

December 18th, 2017 at 4:08 pm

This wedding looks like a dream! I adore those burgundy dresses and florals— they are so perfect for winter. You did an amazing job with the photography!

2. Georgia

December 18th, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Elizabeth your photos take my breath away. Not to mention the colours at this wedding and that wedding dress are just perfection! I always check out your blog because your photos are always great!

3. Hilary Parr

December 18th, 2017 at 10:44 pm

What a lovely Christmas infused wedding! I loved that the Christmas elements were subtle and very well incorporated. And that dress, not many could pull it off but she did! And you got some stunning photos highlighting it. Great job!

4. sarah

December 19th, 2017 at 1:54 am

Lets just stop a minute and talk about how incredible that dress is! Gahhh this whole thing is perfection!

5. Melissa Batzer

December 19th, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Just wow! You nailed it girl. And her dress is so elegant and beautiful. Drooling over here!

6. Sarah M Holladay

December 19th, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Oh my gosh… what a beautiful Christmas Wedding; Hudson Gardens is just beautiful! The opening shot of the bride is SO stunning, but my favorite has to be the father of the bride (i’m assuming) doing fist pumps after bringing her to the alter. That shot is epic!! But I guess after your 3rd daughter getting married, it makes total sense. 😉 Beautiful work and absolutely stunning day. Congratulations Jenny & Ryan!!

7. Emily Moore

December 20th, 2017 at 4:05 am

I love winter weddings! The decor is always amazing and the twinkle lights on the trees always make the most beautiful portraits! Also — I’m crazy about the colors she chose! Long magenta bridesmaids dresses + winter wedding gorgeousness = perfection! Beautiful work!!

8. Jiyeon

December 20th, 2017 at 5:32 am

what a gorgeous winter wedding! the bride and groom look so happy and stunning. you captured their happiness and celebration very well!!

9. Kusum

December 22nd, 2017 at 2:46 pm

What a gorgeous couple and beautiful wedding! Her dress is so unique and stunning and the pictures are amazing!

xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

10. Maurice

December 28th, 2017 at 10:04 am

This are some really nice wedding-pictures!